Friday, January 11, 2013

you can succeed everyday part 2

           You can succeed everyday
                          Part 2
My strategies for written assignments: I try to outline before I write because otherwise I forget what I am supposed to be talking about. I try not to leave them until the last minute because then I will just good up the work a lot of times I just write what I feel. Teachers like your opinion. I want others to read: not things that I have to write because the teacher said so.
How I succeed in team projects: personally, I do not like working on group projects especially ones that I worked on in high school. however, whenever it is required to work in a group, usually I try to lead. I like taking the lead because then I know that my grade will be a good one. I do well in school. I always have and I don’t plan on changing that anytime soon, so when I need to work with people who maybe don’t care so much as I do, or they have more time to waste on things other than the project. I try to be in charge. That way I know that things are going to get done on time and that I am going to get a good grade. If I am working in groups of people who all want to work, then it’s a different story.
              Choose the right!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment